$13.00 to $16.00 hourly
If you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., you might have found your next Medical Receptionist position. If you are a charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionist in the Healthcare/NHS industry, you might be interested in this job at one of OfficeTeam's clients. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Scottsdale, Arizona area. You will be the director of first impressions by providing customer service over the phone and in-person over the course of this Medical Receptionist role. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
- Tend to patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Managing the management of patient medical records
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Helping patients with paperwork
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Be detail-oriented and effective with customer inquiries and when answering phone calls within minimum rings
- Administrating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If interested and available please follow the link to "Apply Now" or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- General understanding of medical terminology
- This position is best filled with someone with experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Expertise in Medical Front Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical records
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail