URL blocked - click to apply has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry!
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be responsible for prototyping new character functionality and developing compelling NPC behaviors. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate closely with artists and designers to deliver solid, performant code in a AAA game engine. You will also be responsible for leveraging AI, Animation, and Audio systems core to all game characters.
- Help develop NPC combat behaviors in cooperation with artists and designers
- Create gameplay mechanics that support new character development
- Create well architected systems that encourage rapid iteration
- Debug and optimize key areas of code (not just your own)
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- Experience shipping a game as a Gameplay Programmer
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience
- Strong debugging and optimization skills
- Cross-team communication skills – must work well with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers)
- Development in a networked, multiplayer environment
- Experience developing gameplay mechanics for real-time action games
- An amazing passion for creating games
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Authentication Authorization Accounting (Server Program)
C++ (Programming Language)