You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Auto Damage Trainee- Boston, MA
Auto Damage Trainee - Boston, MA
Salary: $29.28 per hour / $59,000 annually
Accidents can be scary, and our Auto Damage team rises to the occasion to provide unparalleled customer service when our customers need us the most. We're looking for Auto Damage Trainees in Boston, MA who are motivated and ready to grow their careers to the next level with GEICO. Flexibility to work in different environments is also key, as our auto damage adjusters may work from their home, a body shop, a virtual estimating center, or even on the road.
Our industry-leading, paid training will teach you the ins and outs of automobile damage adjusting, so you can directly assist our customers after accidents or major disasters. We're looking for those who are equally motivated as they are compassionate. Your unique skillset, along with the latest auto-adjusting tools and tech, will help you:
- Inspect and assess vehicle damage caused by all types of accidents
- Estimate vehicle repair costs and negotiate equitable settlements
- Partner with other adjusters and supervisors to work with body shops, rental partners, and parts providers.
As an Auto Damage Trainee, you'll be constantly challenged to continue growing your skills and knowledge to better understand our industry, company, and customers. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, let's talk.
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO's competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
Salary: $29.28 per hour / $59,000 annually
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid driver's license (must meet company underwriting guidelines for at least the past 3 consecutive years) and the ability to maintain applicable state and federal certifications and permits
- Willingness to be flexible with primary work location - position may require either remote or in-office work
- Solid computer, mechanical aptitude, and multi-tasking skills
- Effective attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented individuals to further grow our team.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Mechanical Aptitude
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fxbt2q0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.