To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, TX
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Analyst, Revenue Support
Hilton Corporate • Addison, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchised hotels premier revenue management talent and tools. Our mission is to help hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management (RM) at Hilton. As the Senior Analyst, Revenue Support, you will combine business and technical skill sets to utilize revenue, sales and market share data (STR) using Tableau, Microsoft Excel and SQL to develop reports, analyses, and form views about the business that will support the strategy and decision-making within the RMCC. You will be committed to actively engaging and developing positive relationships with other members of the RMCC Team and enterprise in order to understand their needs, share information on business trends, and identify business opportunities. In addition, you will manage and deliver on ad-hoc requests from senior leadership, including in depth analysis for time sensitive topics.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide or contribute to the support of business processes using corporate systems, including the utilization and interpretation of performance results.
- Develop analyses for pertinent metrics and dimensions as well as share metrics with RMCC teams to help improve the quality of subsequent business decisions.
- Build new reports and tools that provide meaningful insights to drive efficiency and/or improve performance.
- Handle reporting requests and present insights to help senior management better understand the key drivers and opportunities for the future.
- Craft and structure Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to provide leadership detailed information in a concise manner.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Consistent track record of effective multi-tasking in a dynamic team environment
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of experience in an analytical role
- One (1) year of experience with SQL programming
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg in Hospitality or a related field OR a Bachelor's Degree with course work in Business Administration or Hospitality
- Three (3) years of programming experience with VBA, VB.NET, SQL, Python or similar programs
- Three (3) years of business analytics experience with Microsoft SQL, Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy or similar programs
- Three (3) years of experience with Hospitality technology systems, including OnQ Revenue Management, OnQ Forecast Management, OnQ Rate & Inventory, GRO or IDeaS
- One (1) year of server-based database development experience with Microsoft SQL
- One (1) year of Hotel or Hospitality experience in Sales, Revenue Management, Catering or Meeting services
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!