$5000 Sign On Bonus
Are you interested in moving your career forward with a growing company? Look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI)is a growth-focused, rapidly expanding residential property management company that needs your expertise.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team as our Property Manager in Rochester, NY.
As a Property Manager, the picture-perfect candidate should have a great deal of experience with-in the affordable housing industry, budgeting, compliance regulations of LIHTC & HUD programs, marketing, vacancies, and delinquencies.
Specific duties include:
- Maintaining the physical, financial, and program integrity of the property
- Maintaining favorable occupancy by way of creative marketing and aggressive rent collections
- Ensure exclusive use of state specific LIHTC and HUD documents in property management software
- Managing resident re-certifications, rent increases, utility allowance changes, occupancy level, controlled expenses, customer satisfaction, management reviews, REAC/Agency Inspections, etc.
- Prepares all reports, including: weekly marketing, delinquency, occupancy level, bad debt write-off, and other expense reports
- Managing resident selection procedures to ensure adherence to Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and Resident Selection Criteria
- Prepare for all site REAC reviews, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) reviews
- Hire and train new employees assigned to the property
- Assist with the preparation of employees' performance reviews, provide performance improvement counseling
- 2 years of college or 5 years related property management experience preferred
- Experience with business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, on-line database systems such as RealPage
- Certified in one of the following is preferred - CPM (Certified Property Manager), CPHM (Certified Public Housing Manager), LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit), or COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist)
- The candidate must possess strong organizational and management skills along with the ability to demonstrate being a critical member of a team that is committed to building strong communities.
Compensation & Benefits:
$5000 Sign On Bonus
This is a full-time salary position with a competitive benefit package
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) and ROTH retirement plans with company match
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.
Low Income Housing Tax Credit