UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Quarterly Variable Compensation (QVC) Technical Analyst is responsible for updating, testing, and deployment of our Varicent Compensation Tool. Working with the administration team to gather requirements and turn them into executed plans within the system.
We are seeking an analyst who has experience with Varicent Software configuration and has built plans, reporting, and workflows within Varicent. This position will report to the Associate Director in charge of the Varicent Software for UHC.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design, build, maintain and extend data models within Varicent ICM platform
- Provide team members and users with assistance solving application related problems, such as Integration of plan designs within Varicent ICM system or reporting dashboards to display plan status
- Analyze requirements, plan and design system tables/components using techniques, such as structured analysis, data modelling and information engineering
- Plan and execute appropriate testing (e.g. test plans, test cases, and test scripts) to comprehensively test assigned enhancements to business applications
- Review and analyze applications, including performance results, to provide enhancement recommendations and process improvements
- Resolve complex technical problems in all areas of your assigned products by troubleshooting incidents, collecting detailed problem description, traces and log files, and then replication of the issue
- Regularly inform leadership on the progress of your investigation or any other assigned work.
- Cross collaboration with other developers and peers will become part of daily routine
- Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of Varicent products across the enterprise
- Build Varicent reports according to user requirements and needs
- Maintain Varicent V10 latest capabilities of Symon. Artificial intelligence, Presenter Adaptive Reports, Workflows or Inquiries Workflows
- Manage and maintain the documentation of requirements, technical specifications, and end user guides
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components, including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with clients to troubleshoot production issues
- Experience Implementation consultant for Sales Performance Management solution
- Experience handling multiple tasks/projects at one-time
- Deep analytical skills
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- College degree or 2+ years of equivalent level experience
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex issues in databases
- Experience with Varicent or 2+ years of experience in (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2)
- Previous experience with variable compensation programs and systems
- Varicent v10 Technical Specialist Certification
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $25.63 to $45.72. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: QVC Technical Analyst, Business Proc Analyst, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote