To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Audubon, PA
- Qualtek Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Coordinator 1
Qualtek Services • Audubon, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Job Summary: This position is responsible to fulfill service requests in a timely manner and dispatch appropriately. Additionally, the Customer Service Coordinator is the primary point of contact for the customer and end user and must ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
- Input, review, and evaluate all trouble and maintenance tickets
- Review all accounts to verify each has been closed out correctly
- Responsible for the timely assistance of customers over multiple lines of business via the appropriate internal systems/process
- Provide real time customer contact when inquiries are received
- Field incoming inquiries from the local office and respond in a timely manner
- Update all field supervisors and managers of any high priority service related issues or escalations requiring immediate attention
- Help drive resolution of difficult customer situations
- Recommend process improvement solutions to the Director of Customer Service to better meet established standards as well as communicate best practices to the Customer Service Team
- Responsible for the data integrity of the system by maintaining an accurate work log for all system issued tickets
- Ensure appointments times are met and real-time updates are provided
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- (3) to (6) months experience working in an inbound/outbound call center environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Heavy data base entry and word processing skills
- Ability to utilize internal order processing system and workforce management system
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent data entry and scheduling skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Skill in prioritizing, monitoring, and reviewing work assignments
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
- Ability to operate on a (7) day per week schedule; weekend shifts may be required and shifts may vary from week to week
- Sitting at a desk for 8-10 hours a day
- Working on a computer for 8-10 hours a day