Desktop Support Professional
Our client, located in Joliet, IL is seeking a hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment for their Desktop Support Professional opportunity.
Our client is a not for-profit, community-based organization providing healthcare for over 35 years. The Desktop Support Professional will be working in Joliet, IL supporting over 150+ end-users. This team member will support 10-15 tickets and additional walk-ups daily by resolving end-user issues in person and over the phone. The client primarily uses iphone and ipads, HP laptops, and Microsoft suite of products. The most common issues received are password resets (various systems, including EMR), and wifi connectivity issues. The Desktop Support Professional will troubleshoot issues, and will escalate them to Tier II when necessary.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Supporting end-users via the phone/email (40%) and in person (60%)
- Over 3 months of experience performing Desktop Support
- Experience with ticketing systems like Xdesk or SysAid
- Experience escalating tickets to Desktop Support Tier II
- Experience troubleshooting iPhone and iPad issues
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office Applications
- Great communication over the phone or via email
Location: Joliet, IL
Placement Type: 3 Month Contract
As a W2 hourly employee of Medix during the contract portion, you will have the option to enroll in our talent benefits program, which includes multiple options for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, and more!
Resolve Technical Issue
Provide User Support
Provide Technical Assistance
Provide Desktop Support