To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Germantown, MD 20874
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Information Security Analyst
Experis • Germantown, MD
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking an Information Security Analyst for our Federal client in Germantown, MD. Qualified candidates should apply for IMMEDIATE consideration:
As a member of the ISSO Team, perform the following tasks:
- Draft, review, and update Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts required for FISMA Compliance
- Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams to drive compliance with Security Controls and requirements
- Work with System Owners and controls assessors to draft achievable Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms) to remediate findings
- Monitor and reporting on POA&M remediation activities
- Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for cyber security questions
- Advise System Owners on cyber security best practices
- Provide clarification on cyber security policies and regulations
- Coordinate with Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams in support of account approvals
- Coordinate with O&M and Identity Credentials & Access Management (ICAM) teams to manage user authentication and management
- Coordinate with Security Engineering and O&M teams to identify and document system asset data
- Coordination with security and O&M teams to report and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Support the creation and updating of Security Awareness Training content
- Coordinate with the Security Operations Center, Incident Response teams, and Federal staff to report Security Incidents and violations
- Draft and deliver executive and technical briefings on various cyber security related topics
Experience with the following:
- Strong understanding and experience with the Risk Management Framework
- Strong understanding of NIST SP 800-53 (multiple revisions) and other NIST Special Publications
- Experience working with federal customers to employ the FISMA accreditation process
- Experience documenting compliance with federal security controls
- Experience drafting, routing, and finalizing Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Education Requirements Bachelor's (or Work experience equivalent considered)
- Clearance Requirements Q, L, PT
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)