Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for an IT Auditor position in Houston, TX 77056. This is a direct hire opportunity with one of the world’s largest oilfield services companies!
• Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
• Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
• Managing delivery of audit projects.
• Managing staff auditors during audits.
• Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
• Bachelors of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
• CISSP and/or CIA designations preferred
• Must have strong problem solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
• Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
• Working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis.
• Working knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts.
• 6-7 years of experience in IT Audit.
• 3-5 years of experience with SAP Security and/or SAP GRC.
• Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
• Oil & Gas industry exposure.
• Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices.
• Ability to work in global distributed setting.
• Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking.
• International exposure.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.