$25,000 SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS!:
This bonus will be paid out as follows:
• $5,000 after 30 days of continuous employment
• $ 5,000 after 90 days of continuous employment
• $10,000 after 6 months of continuous employment
• $5,000 after 12 months of continuous employment
Contact Director of Talent Acquisition Blake Thiess for more information!
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Health Services Director - Registered Nurse
What does the Health Services Director do?
The Health Services Director oversees the health services department and ensures resident care needs are met by conducting assessments, developing care plans, coordinating resident care, managing health services systems and providing supervision and teaching to health services team members.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Health Services Director role and can we offer you?
The Health Services Director role is truly unique and for the right person, is exactly what they seek in their professional life. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture.
* The ability to work Monday-Friday, during the day with a ton of schedule flexibility (this isn’t shift work!).
* You would be in a leadership position, overseeing the entire care program including coaching and teaching unlicensed staff (Personal Care Attendants, Medication Technicians, Resident Care Coordinators, etc.).
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* A defined and comprehensive month-long onboarding and training program for all new Health Services Directors.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
Every day in the Health Services Director role, you will:
1. Create a resident-centered approach to the planning and delivery of services to residents, supporting residents’ rights to participate in decision-making and treating residents with dignity and respect.
2. Perform assessments on health, functional and psychosocial status of residents. Participates in the development of individualized service plans. Proactively manages care and services for each resident, maximizing the resident’s opportunity to remain in the assisted living environment. Problem-solves as part of the management team to case manage and met the needs of residents.
3. Assess and evaluate residents with reported changes of condition. Provides team member direction, service planning and coordination of care to meet the residents changing needs.
4. Collaborate with the management team on the move in of prospective residents, taking into consideration the needs of the prospective resident, current community acuity and staffing levels. Provides in-person pre-move in assessments if necessary.
5. Ensure that resident care needs are met by coordinating services with other professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses, home health agency staff, case managers, hospice and state agency personnel. Oversees the arrangement of ancillary services such as pharmacy, podiatry, lab, and x-ray as needed.
6. Communicate regularly with residents’ families regarding health care needs. Provides education and support to residents and families.
7. Provide supervision and training to health services team members including personal care and medication management. Manages the delegation of nursing tasks as allowed under applicable state nursing laws and practice acts.
Education experience needed to qualify:
Must have a current, unencumbered LPN/LVN or RN license, with a RN license strongly preferred. Experience in geriatric nursing, medication administration, case management, training/staff development, budgets and team management preferred. Must have an Associates Degree, or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Health Services Director role:
Once you master this role, you could consider getting promoted into the Health Services Specialist, Regional Support Nurse, or Executive Director roles.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive what makes us different, and we use that as a strength, to love and serve those in their time of need.::
Questions? Contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Health Services Director - Registered Nurse
Information About Living Court Assisted Living
Located at 2229 Jensen Street in beautiful Enumclaw, Washington, Living Court Assisted Living has 54 apartments of all assisted living care.
Living Court Assisted Living is a clean, vibrant community of healthcare providers and residents. We offer a highly impactful work environment where you can collaborate with other team members to offer the best in care for our residents. If getting to know those you serve is important to you, you get that in spades with us! We offer a strong promote-from-within culture, a home-like work environment, a robust and comprehensive medical/dental/vision/EAP benefits package, lots of different career options, and more.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Living Court Assisted Living is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Case Management