Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting Associate Medical Director opportunity with one of our key client.
Job Title: Associate Medical Director
Job Location Remote
Job Duration: 6 Month Contract
- Strategy Develops, collaborates and/or drives strategy and approach for varied Health Care and/or organizational initiatives (i.e. sales management strategies, behavioral health strategies, new health care
- delivery strategies)
- Operations Medical reimbursement and policy Care management (utilization management, case management, PA, appeals)Healthcare programs (disease management, Moonshots)Network support
- (Credentialing)Quality model design and analysis
- Partnership Develop strategic partnerships with internal business partners and external clients to support value-based agreements and drive better consumer and provider experience.
- Takes a lead role in outreach
- and relationship building across the community (i.e. providers, health systems, community partners, members, etc).Evaluate and manage new and/or existing vendors and solution partners to align to BCNC's
- strategic direction Ongoing provider engagement functions
- Data gathering, management and analysis Evaluate clinical and other data to identify opportunities for improvement in health outcomes and financial performance Discuss data and performance with providers,
- employers, accreditors and regulators as needed.
- Communications Represent BCNC through delivery of presentations, speaking engagements and leadership of advisory groups with external audiences related to health care transformation and BCNC's initiatives.
- Publish high impact content focused on improving accessibility, quality and affordability.
- Innovation Payment model design Identify market trends that should influence key investments (new technologies, best practices).Evaluation of investment/partnership opportunities
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school Completion of residency training program in ABMS/AOA recognized clinical specialty.
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Board certified in medical specialty or equivalent certification consistent with level of clinical training Job
- Must have State of NC Licensure
- Behavioral Medicine
- Case Management
- Clinical Works