The Marketing Project Manager develops plans, provides reporting, and builds the organizational processes to effectively implement and manage Marketing deliverables. This position provides direction to supporting team members, and is accountable for coordinating efforts and documenting the detailed components such as: marketing strategy, forecasting, analytic requirements or IT requirements, issues, training or instructions, testing, execution, etc. Programs are typically of high complexity and strategic importance to the organization.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high level road maps and tactical level plans for Marketing initiatives.
- Uses agile techniques to facilitate team ideation, group activities to gain consensus, and solution.
- Prepares documentation and provides status updates to senior management.
- Ensures initiatives are tracked using various agile project management tools, Trello, Jira, etc.
- Coach team members and executives in Agile frameworks, Scrum.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration, using agile techniques.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare expert level Power Point presentations for strategic updates.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
- Scrum Master Certification required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development