Work location will be:
425 Better Way
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Service Representative will interact with customers over the telephone or in person, providing information and generating customer orders following established procedures.
- Interacts with customers over the telephone or in person to ensure that customer needs for products and services are being met
- Provides information on products, availability, pricing, applications, and delivery in a prompt and accurate manner
- Generate customer orders
- Formal education or experience equivalent to a high school graduate plus 2 years related customer service experience
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to use office equipment including copiers, computers, etc.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with customers under diverse situations
- Ability to project a positive image to customers
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
U.S. Venture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at URL blocked - click to apply.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue