Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.Job Description
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an associate QA/Development scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Berkeley, CA.
- Support validation activities including equipment IQ and related life-cycle quality assurance
- IQ based on the graduated GMP concept
- Audits of suppliers and vendors
- Support execution of bioburden and sterility testing on frozen samples
- QC assessment of methods to better define and align the sterility strategy
- Provide QA oversight for biological development and validation activities
- Data analysis experience with Microsoft Excel or similar programs
- Prepare and present data in PowerPoint format
- Author, review, and data verify technical reports
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Validation experience in the biopharmaceutical, biologics, medical device, or related industry
- Understanding of cGMP concepts and applicable US and foreign regulation
- Knowledge in biotech quality management methodology
- Ability to work in a complex business environment under competing priorities
- Ability to be flexible without compromising compliance
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- An understanding of the business of science
- Strong organization, scientific, computational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 2+ years of experience
- Degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, life sciences, or other related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Berkeley, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Scientist - Quality Assurance/Development
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Product Quality Assurance