PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Control Technician, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Performs analyses and tests of raw materials, packaging materials, and/or finished products from manufacturing, to ensure quality standards and compliance to customer and regulatory requirements, and tolerance specifications for the chemical or physical property.
- Performs a variety of qualitative tests or qualitative assays on samples, and to aid in maintenance and certification of test instruments and apparatus to ensure compliance
- Prepares and monitors quality statistics and reports. Reviews production records for conformance to procedures. Conducts non-conformance tests of manufactured, packaged or tested product.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 0 years additional education and/or related experience
- Already possesses and ability to maintain SECRET DoD clearance
- Must be able to work any shift/overtime (as needed)
- Must be technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical and repetitious work to include climbing, bending, crawling, stooping, and kneeling, lifting, working with arms overhead, leaning and laying.
- Must be able Lift, grip, push, pull and hold 25+ pounds.
- Must be able to work in and around Confined spaces to include but not limited to fuel tanks and ducts.
- Must be able to push and pull own body weight to enter and exit confined spaces.
- Must have some programming experience.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
- Experience in Software Engineering
- Experience in Software Automation
- Understanding of DevOps
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Control Technician - Secret $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Microsoft Power Point
Packaging And Labeling