Scientist/Engineer/Systems Analyst, Sr II
FAA EOIIF - Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI), a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company, has an exciting opportunity for a Scientist/Engineer/Systems Analyst, Senior II to join our team in support of the En Route and Oceanic Integration and Interoperability Facility (EOIIF) Support Services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- Perform task lead duties for lab operations and system engineering projects
- Provide a comprehensive definition of all aspects of system engineering and system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Perform evaluations of problem solution alternatives as well as program risk and cost assessments
- Should be familiar with the following specific subject matter:
- En Route and Oceanic NAS /ERAM/ATOP Data Reduction and Analysis capabilities
- NAS Simulation generation techniques and systems including the ERAM Graphical Scenario Generation Tool (GSGT) and Simulation Driver Interfacility and Radar DSR Simulator (SIRDS/SDRR), ATOP Simulation Scenario Generator
- FAA software development environments and configurations for ERAM, ATOP, EBUS, EDDS, and ECG
- Adaptation products for FAA systems including ERAM, ATOP, EBUS, EDDS, and ECG
- FAA Voice Communication Systems including Voice Switching Computer System (VSCS), Voice Training and Backup System (VTABS), and the En Route Training Voice Communication Tool (ETVCT).
- Long Range and Short-range RADAR technology
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related IT field is required.
- 15+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with systems engineering and/or maintenance of FAA operational systems is preferred.
Full Benefit Package to include:
- Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Dental and Vision
- 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
ISCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISCI does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dry Strength Resin