Kaman Industrial Technologies, a division of Kaman Distribution, is a leading distributor of industrial products with over 200 sales and distribution locations throughout North America. Our objective is to deliver the greatest total value to make our customers more productive, more competitive, and more profitable.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Material Handler to join our team in Louisville, KY. This exciting opportunity focuses on ensuring that all orders meet and exceed the quality requirements and expectations of the organization and customer.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform distribution center responsibilities, such as picking, packing, and shipping orders
- Receive inventory and place it in the appropriate location
- Ensure that all orders meet customer requirements of quality and timeliness
- Perform all responsibilities within productivity and quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Work with others in a positive and team-oriented manner
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse or related experience
- Lift truck experience preferred
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the distribution industry and KIT products and services
- Customer service and team oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer and mathematical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Ability to a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends when necessary
- Capable of lifting and moving materials up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to operated fork lift equipment
- Extensive walking and movement.
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent.
Attention To Detail