To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
480 Center Street
Grayslake, IL 60030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Branch Relationship Banker II
Huntington National Bank • Grayslake, IL
Posted 2 months ago
A Relationship Banker II plays a key role in helping our consumer and business customers by building relationships that provide opportunities to proactively recommend appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service, but also educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively driving sales through walk-in customers, pre-set appointments, referrals from customers and other branch colleagues and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships. Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- Maintaining your knowledge of all products, services, technology and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years customer service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year customer service and sales banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales
- Three years military service
- 1 year military experience in contracting, civil affairs, support, or similar function with communications and relationship skills
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career
- Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's Degree •Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services are a plus
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.