To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Jonathon Gandia
- Phone: 5024933187
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Aerotek • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aerotek Kentucky!
- Position is responsible for complex financial analysis work including evaluating multifaceted financial information.
- Preparing reports indicating trends. providing recommendations to management and responding to inquiries for professional counsel related to financial information.
- Position is more focused on the analysis of financial information and not on daily operations. Works closely with executives. users. peers and other stakeholders to build business requirements necessary for timely, accurate, and efficient solutions that will improve decision making and support critical business strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific programs and processes
- Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information resources
- Responsible for teaming with the business units to identify trend outliers and perform the work necessary to facilitate discussion and possible solutions
- Performs review analyses. including accumulation of data. financial modeling. and reporting of outcomes and presentations of PDP metrics
- Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs
- Develop ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Reporting of Medicare revenues and other financial data to the accounting department for monthly close activities
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Required---or equivalent work experience, A Master's Degree in a related field Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in health-care
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Emphasis on ability to communicate effectively with senior management in an articulate and concise manner
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of reporting to different levels of the organization.
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision making; to identify the important dimensions of a problem, determine potential causes, obtain relevant information. and specify alternate solutions.
- Ability to use computer applications effectively, especially financial systems, spreadsheets, and related graphics.
- Microsoft Excel Ability to use computer applications effectively, especially financial systems, Spreadsheets, and related graphics.
If this position is not a good fit for you. Who do you know that it would be a good fit for? Please feel free to share this job posting with them.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.