To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boerne, TX 78006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Boerne, TX
Posted 4 days ago
The On-Call Coordinator role is the primary contact for the office after hours and on weekends. The On Call Coordinator primarily works from home but does spend time each week in the office or out in the field working with clients. Candidate needs to enjoy working in a fast paced team orientated environment.
- Reflect the core values
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Reflect the core values of Preslar Senior Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Prior to start of on-call shift, review schedule with designated Service Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise.
- Answer each incoming call before the call goes to voicemail.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Respond immediately to all emails and texts during on call.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules in the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input.
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found.
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with manager or designated key player.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system in a timely fashion.
- Field new client & CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations.
- Follow all guidelines set forth by management.
- Return resources to the office following your shift.
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities. Any changes in the schedule for requests off must be made through the On-Call Supervisor and must be approved.
- Be available for assigned on-call and backup on-call responsibilities.
- On-Call responsibilities will be Friday from 4:45 p.m. until Monday at 8:30 a.m. and two days a week M-Th from 4:45 p.m. until 8:30 a.m. unless the office closes early, there is a holiday, or the On-Call Coordinator is working an unfilled shift as a caregiver. The On-Call Supervisor will communicate when the dates and times change due to early office closure or holidays.
- One weekend a month option is available to work more during the weekday and have one weekend a month off.
- o Pay will include early office closures and holidays and will be standard pay. Holidays will be assigned as evenly as possible across the On-Call Coordinators. Preferences for which holidays the On-Call Coordinators prefer to work or have off will be taken in to account but not guaranteed.
- Must have the ability and show willingness to go any shift that is required during on-call or backup on-call shifts.
- If the shift immediately follows the on-call shift, must be able to fill the shift until a replacement can be made.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld.
- Maintain currency and consistent compliance with office best practices.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must be able to meet criteria to work as a caregiver.
- Experience as a caregiver preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must live in or near the Boerne, TX area.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.