To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
H.E.B. • San Antonio, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead Developer (Database Administrators)
San Antonio, Texas
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion.Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
Employee Type: Full-time
Required Education/Experience: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related plus 5 years of experience.
Special Requirements: Requires experience in the following: Informatica; Teradata; TIBCO; SQL programming; Linux and Windows scripting languages; Microstrategy; Data analysis; Data profiling; and Data modeling.
Required Travel: No
- Test programs and databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications;
- Modify existing databases and database management systems;
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system;
- Provide work break-down structures, cost and resource estimates;
- Design and implement integrations based on the acceptable patterns of ETL design patterns for the various requirements of a project;
- Identify, define, and design non-functional requirements into the solution design and ensure scalable implementation;
- Communicate development status, issues, and concerns to leadership;
- Lead research and fact-finding efforts needed to develop and modify complex information systems;
- Troubleshoot coding and configuration installation issues encountered in the development and production environments working with software vendors as needed;
- Create and contribute to the system and application design;
- Utilize knowledge of various platforms for ETL development and the unique constraints of each in order to meet business and non-functional requirements;
- Provide guidance and training to less-experienced developers;
- Manage all software development cycle efforts around bug fixes and enhancements (requirements through deployment);
- Lead the development-centered phases of the Software Development Life Cycle on typical projects (development, integration, test, and implementation); and
- Serve as the applications' technical and functional expert.
Three ways to apply:
1) Select "Apply Now" to upload resume to recruiter.
2) Apply online at company website
3) Mail resumes to: Marisa Alcorta, 646 S. Flores Street, San Antonio, TX 78204.