To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1001 East Southeast Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Physician Compensation
CHRISTUS Health • Tyler, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Management
- Develops, implements, and evaluates physician compensation strategies and models which align with financial and organization objectives, and incentivize physician productivity and performance
- Works in conjunction with executive management and legal counsel to develop new agreements and make necessary revisions to existing agreements
- Maintains the database of all existing agreements and is responsible for assuring communication of all changes with financial and/or budgetary impact
- Responsible oversight of physician Continuing Medical Education expense tracking and reimbursement
- Responsible for ensuring monthly payments are made to contract physicians and monthly time logs are received, completed and comply with established duties outlined in physician contract
- Responsible for accuracy of supporting documentation for contracts and completing documents required by Legal and Compliance
- Takes appropriate actions to facilitate the timely flow of contract documents through the approval process and that all appropriate approvals are obtained
- Utilizes developed close relationships, communicating as needed, to ensure the timely execution of the contracts.
- Performs financial modeling, conducts internal valuations and assessments and/or obtains external valuations for each agreement to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to physician contracts.
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other business related courses.
- Preferred - Masters degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other Business related courses.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working with healthcare finance and physician compensation.
Job ID: 5000461832406
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.