The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Account ExecutiveJob Description
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.Job Summary:
The Junior Account Executive
has primary responsibility for driving profitable sales growth to new and existing accounts within assigned territories. The Junior Account Executive will build direct relationships and will work closely with and leverage the Sales Executives to maximize the revenue opportunities within the region. Junior Account Executive's activities will also include learning and staying informed on the comprehensive products offered by Brink's and updating and managing sales pipeline.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans and forecasts to achieve sales targets
- Ensure customer retention program is implemented and executed
- Ensure satisfactory customer service is delivered and effective customer relations are maintained
- Partner with Sales Executives to ensure market coverage, in order to maximize opportunities for new revenue
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers to create a better customer experience
- Providing support for customers by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience managing customer relationships
- Minimum of 2-3 years client retention and growth experience
- Experience Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of pivot tables a plus
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated & self-driven
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Customer Experience