Purchasing Manager - Hanover, MD - $60,000 - $80,000 base salary
I am working with a client of mine who's growing extremely fast and looking to bring a Purchasing Manager to their Operations team. The company prides itself in its Warehouse inventory/order processing to deliver the best service possible. The ideal candidate will be reporting/working directly with C-level executives and directors as well as leading a team of over 25 people and overseeing the processes and procedures of the warehouse.
- Manage an efficient and effective purchasing operation through consistent and thorough use of analytical and process development skills
- Manage inventory levels using the ERP system as well as additional analytical tools in excel or via a third-party software.
- Develop, implement and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness from and to all external and internal operations.
- Provide weekly and monthly inventory adjustment report.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies to identify root causes and supply solutions to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Lead inventory audits, both internal and external.
- Manage the Inventory Specialist team to properly plan and forecast, analyze and understand the data and provide reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Director daily to ensure appropriate stock is established
- Build and maintain excellent vendor relationships focused on attaining the best price and best business opportunities
- Work closely with the Warehouse Director to ensure the receipt of the products is accurate and timely
- Assess and monitor vendor performance; ensuring accurate invoicing, accurate quantities, and timely deliveries
- Assess and monitor response times to vendor requests and ensure all requests receive a timely response (within 3-4 hours during business hours)
- Manage and control return of defective material for either replacement or repair
- Ensure purchasing processes and administrative tasks are consistently followed and performed
- Drive continuous improvements in all aspects of the purchasing process
- Perform other related duties as required. Maintain an open line of communication with vendors and provide status updates to Management on all assigned purchasing activities.
- Prepare and send weekly purchasing reports that address open, received, and delayed Purchase Orders.
The ideal candidate will ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high volume work environment. The company offers an amazing culture with many opportunities to grow and is expected to hit their IPO by this time next year. For the right candidate, this opportunity opens doors to move up to a CTO level-role.
Apply Now by sending your resume to Email blocked - click to apply or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Hanover, MD, Purchasing Manager, Technology, Business, ERP, Maryland, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse