To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pace Analytical • Eagan, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The main function of this entry-level chemist position is to assist in development of new products and processes to manufacture them and to improve existing products for a particular clients. This chemist will show improved performance as compared to existing or competitive products, assessing in a quantitative way. This role will also involve assisting in developing new testing methods.
Note: This position is expected to last 1 year.Responsibilities
- Improve and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes and analytical methods.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine performance efficiency and stability of a new product.
- Write technical papers and reports and prepare standards and specifications for processes, products or tests.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds and reagents to conduct tests.
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects and assist in the interpretation of test results.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of the chemical composition, structure and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.