To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Inverness, FL
- Avante Group
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Weekend Supervisor
Avante Group • Inverness, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Avante at Inverness Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a caring, patient-focused Registered Nurse (RN) for an RN Weekend Supervisor position. The ideal candidate would be passionate about helping others, have a positive attitude, and be a dedicated team-player.
The RN Weekend Supervisor would be responsible for supervising the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour of duty in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Avante offers competitive salaries and a great benefits package!!
- Must possess a current and active license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Florida;
- Must maintain current CPR certification;
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language;
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care or healthcare related facility;
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices, procedures, laws regulations and guidelines governing long-term care facilities;
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served;
- Be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept;
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action;
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public;
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel;
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care;
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents;
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices'
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Education and Experience:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
Avante at Inverness
304 South Citrus Avenue
Inverness, FL 34452
Avante provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, Veterans' status, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, genetic information or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal requirements, Avante complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avante expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, Veterans' status or any other category protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of Avante's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to and including, discharge.