Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician:
- Responsible for the timely routing and accurate data entry of patient, prescriber, prescription, and insurance information into the processing software
- Responsible for obtaining, processing and adjudicating patient prescription claims to insurance from various disease states
Requirements of a Pharmacy Technician:
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience with PTCB
- OR 3+ years of pharmacy experience without PTCB
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm OR
Monday-Friday 9:30 am – 6 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Diseases And Disorders