Hospice Registered Nurse, RN, Full-time
BAYADA Brattleboro Hospice is currently seeking an experienced RN for a full-time or Per Diem opportunity as an RN, Registered Nurse role that will oversee the Springfield VT territory
- Competitive Pay and Benefits -
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage pay + full benefits!
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose — to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice services and palliative care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability — the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for assessing and managing hospice care
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Educating patients and their family on end of life symptom management
- Foster trusting relationship with patient and family and allow for continuity of care.
- Being the eyes and ears for the hospice physician and must posses expert patient assessment skills
- RN license in good standing in Vermont and/or New Hampshire
- A desire to work with an interdisciplinary care team
- Previous hospice experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
To find out more about this position or the hospice group, please contact Martha Richardson at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 22 states from more than 340 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
** Competitive Pay and Benefits - Flexible Schedule**
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations