Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the Customer Service Representative Robert Half Talent Solutions is looking for. Are you an articulate, highly-skilled candidate? You could find an excellent career opportunity in this Customer Service Representative position. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work remotely, however, must be located locally in Minnesota. Candidates looking to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center will be interested in this position. There are two openings and the hours are for either 7:30am-4pm M-F or 11:30am-8pm M-F. Your job responsibilities will include:
- Required to either work the hours of 11:30-8 or 7:30-4, M-F with a 30min lunch
- Excellent computer skills
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Knowledge of customer service
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- 1+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired but not required
If you are interested please reach out to Madison Carey at
and click the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.