JOB TITLE: Sustaining Integration Lead
Location: Lakewood CO
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay: $135,000-$145,000/annually plus bonus
Plans and directs major engineering projects of a complex nature. Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments. Plans, schedules, and coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project.
Systems Integration Engineer:
- Ability to perform and manage the performance of hardware integration, test planning and execution
- Use of Design Controls per FDA regulations and EU MDR requirements with Class I, II and III devices.
- Use of Design of Manufacturing activities.
- Establish Cost Reduction activities during sustaining engineering efforts.
- Ability to perform and manage the application of PDM and PLM systems.
- Support device regulatory requirements with outside regulatory bodies (CSA, UL, InterTek, etc.)
- Identify engineering risks and opportunities, manage into the process and harvest the benefits
- Hold sustaining project request owners accountable for assessment of project impact and high-level cost assessments and serve as neutral "arbiter" to ensure fairness of assessments
- Schedule, lead and own follow-ups from sustaining leadership and operating committee meetings
- Support and coordinate engineering design reviews and product reviews
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Understands the engineering impact process change in one area will have on other areas and manages the impact of changes.
- Engages actively with, inspires and drives the effectiveness of teams that integrate multiple functions/disciplines and have broad business impact.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work direction responsibility may include technicians and junior engineers.
- May work with manufacturing and other functional groups on manufacturing and regulatory compliance issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science degree in Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience.
- Two years of GMP manufacturing experience required.
- Demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology.
- Demonstrated interactive skills in cross functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross functional team member, team behavior, and support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on projects. Interacts with senior level external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination and prioritization between business units.
- Follows and develops technical specification requirements and provides significant input on technical procedures on various processes that impact multiple disciplines.
- Regularly and effectively presents complex technical information, analysis, and responds to questions from technical staff members and management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
General Labor Environment requirements include: use of personal protective equipment, reading, speaking, hearing, walking, bending, standing, stretching/reaching, hand/finger dexterity, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, or transporting up to 500 pounds via carts or mechanized equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Additional Physical Requirements
Requires travel based on business needs.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sustaining Engineering Lead.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Coaching And Mentoring