- Assembles prepared food on trays for patients according to menu cards or special diet lists.
- Delivers trays to patients and collects/returns soiled trays to the kitchen area.
- Participates in daily menu conferences and food service operations of cafeteria or dining room area, including organizing the serving area, collecting dishes, and resetting tables.
- Assists in cooking operations and prepares patients’ between-meal nourishment and cold foods (e.g., salads, sandwiches, desserts, etc.) according to oral and/or written instruction.
- Serves foods at proper temperatures utilizing appropriate kitchen equipment.
- Cleans kitchen and dining areas. Washes, sanitizes and/or sterilizes dishes, working areas/surfaces, utensils, and equipment.
- Collects, transports and/or disposes of garbage and trash in designated containers.
- Obtains stock from refrigerators and/or storerooms.
- Loads and unloads stock, and dispatches and stores supplies.
- Attends in-service education programs, as assigned.
- May operate self-service elevators and/or other necessary equipment to facilitate performance of duties including but not limited to the delivery of food trucks to and from patient floors.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.