PART-TIME ACCESS CONTROL SECURITY
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is searching for friendly individuals with impeccable customer service skills who will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of courtesy and professionalism. The Front Desk Access Control Officer is responsible for monitoring facility access, badging visitors, and conducting patrols of the facility.
Part-time 1st shift opening
Pay rate at $11 per hour
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facility access control; badging employees and visitors
- Greet all guests and visitors
- Preserve order and act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Respond to emergency situations; will need CPR certification
- Provide access control for client site for all visitors and personnel
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Why Wait? Enhance your career by joining our TEAM today!!
PILB LICENSE NO 1100
strong customer service skills, friendly personality, helpful