EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Individual Job Order Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an Individual Job Order Manager in Ft. Belvoir, VA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Individual Task Order Manager (IJOM). The contractor shall provide an Individual Task Order Manager (IJOM) who shall be responsible for the performance, coordination and serving of all IJO work. The name of this person and an alternate or alternates who have authority to act for the IJOM when absent shall be designated in writing to the COR prior to the task order start date. The IJOM or alternate shall have full authority to act for the contractor on all service order matters on this task order. The IJOM or alternate shall be on-site during normal duty hours (currently 0600 to 1400). After normal duty hours, the IJOM or alternate shall respond to the MTF for situations requiring their presence on-site within one hour. The SOM shall be responsible to manage work after hours without additional charges to the Government.
- One should have five (5) years’ experience in health care construction, renovation, and repair project management in a hospital environment, including the over site experience over a diversified
- familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the IJO tasks covered by the performance work statement, NFPA, EPA, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and standards and TJC for hospital The IJOM and alternate shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- The IJOM should possess knowledge and understanding of all aspects of medical facility
- The IJOM should also have experience in the federal government design and construction management policies and procedures to include: DoD MTF design standards, bid preparation, bid solicitation, bid evaluation and selection, award,inspection,acceptance and project close-out.
- Within 8 months of reporting on site the IJOM will attend the following classes provided by the American Society of Hospital Engineers: NFPA 101 for Healthcare (3 day course), NFPA 99 (3 day course), and ASHE Healthcare Construction Certificate (2 day course). The contractor will provide to the COR a copy of the certificate of completion for each of these
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterans/Disabled
Occupational Safety And Health
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)