To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PACE Southeast Michigan • Southfield, MI
Posted 9 hours ago
CORPORATE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, Director of Public Affairs and Philanthropy and HR Director, the Corporate Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to PACE Southeast Michigan.
Specific Duties and Functions:
- Accurate typing ability from rough draft; prepares correspondence in final form
- Schedules appointments; arranges for meetings and conferences; completes travel arrangements and maintains direct reports’ business calendars
- Proactively review direct reports’ calendars for conflicts to make adjustments and/or seek guidance from direct report
- Plans and implements office practices and procedures, such as the maintenance and revision of departmental document flow and filing systems
- Maintain department databases including contact information for donors, participants, caregivers, employees, elected officials, and community partners for mailings, mass emails, robo-calls, photo releases and other information tracked by the Public Affairs and Philanthropy department
- Maintains recurring and special reports and financial statements which depict department activities such as fundraising and community giving
- Assist with the planning and execution of fundraising, educational, grand opening, and other departmental events.
- Ensures the timely acknowledgement of donor gifts with thank you notes
- Prepares invoices for donor gifts
- Schedules social media posts and contributes to content
- Maintains department records and files, including tracking for compliance
- Manages and processes specified orders with outside vendors for department and from other departments
- Manage and fulfill department orders, track inventory
- Maintain volunteer contact information
- Compile minutes from meetings and department huddles
- At the direction of the Director of Public Affairs, update center signage as needed
- Adheres to deadlines as established with the capability to prioritize functions as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Requires 1 to 2 years of progressively responsible administrative work experience
- Requires computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft office, web-based database programs, social media with a requirement to type 90-120 WPM
- Proficiency with Outlook and scheduling
- Attention to detail, excellent follow-through
- Requires interpersonal communication skills to effectively deal with internal team members and outside customers.