To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION will include:
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting duties related to processing materials into and out of the plant.
- Duties and tasks are standardized however may require answering some routine questions and problem solving.
- Operate electronic scale to weigh in and out vehicles shipping or receiving materials into or from the plant.
- Prepare, print, and organize weight tickets, bills of lading, or other appropriate paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Input data from purchases and shipments into computer system
- Process payments and compiles segments of monthly closing reports
- Telephone, filing and back-up for other clerical positions.
As an ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires considerable interface with outside customers and suppliers.
- Requires computer use skills.
- 5+ years of experience.
As an ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for ADMIN/CLERICAL POSITION Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.