We welcome you to join the Compliance Team as a Compliance Analyst. You will assist in the administration of the Olathe Health System Corporate Compliance Plan. You will conduct internal reviews, audits, and monitoring to ensure adherence with applicable federal and state regulations, billing and coding rules, organization policies and procedures, and/or organization Corporate Compliance Plan. Under the general direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Analyst will help develop and implement necessary actions to ensure the achievement of an effective compliance and privacy program.
Work Location: Majority of time on-campus; partial remote optional.
• 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Or applicable registration or certifications.
• 3 - 5 Years Prior experience in a health care environment performing coding, billing, auditing, or review functions.
• The preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of general hospital and/or physician office operations including billing and reimbursement, coding, medical record documentation, and interdepartmental dependencies. (Preferred proficiency)
• Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Not required if meets other educational requirements. Minimum Upon Hire
• Other: Certified in Health Care Compliance (CHC) Preferred
• Maintains current knowledge of the Compliance environment (Federal and State laws, regulations, court decisions, billing and coding rules) as applicable to assigned areas of responsibility.
• Conducts internal reviews, audits, and monitoring to ensure adherence with applicable Federal and State regulations, organization policies and procedures, and/or Organization Corporate Compliance Plan.
• Prepares for audit by establishing clear objectives and methodology. Conducts system queries and reports as needed to obtain data for reviews.
• Prepares reports and audit findings in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
• Maintains documents, files, and work papers in a timely, complete and organized manner.
• Develops and presents compliance and privacy training for individuals and groups.
• 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
• 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
• $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
• Paid Sick Leave
• Accrued PTO
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal Insurance
• Collaborative professional work environment
• Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
• Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals (up to $5,250/year)
Disclosure: Benefit eligibility may vary based on position.
Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health?
Our mission is to help people through healing, health and happiness. Top performers want to be a part of something special…something with a purpose. We want the best and brightest health care professionals who are focused on providing compassionate, personalized care. And we are committed to continue to give our associates growth and developmental opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and welcoming work environment to do their best work. We all strive to help each other as a team to deliver the best patient care possible. At Olathe Health, we believe that if we take care of our people, they will take care of everything else.
From our modest beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a dynamic, regional health system with more than 2,400 associates today, Olathe Health continues to grow to meet the needs of our patients and the community. The system consists of Olathe Medical Center, Inc. (OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and Olathe Health Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician corporation with 38 locations. The system offers a wide range of services and specialties for individuals in all stages of life, from primary care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties, including oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home health and hospice.
Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
• Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100 Hospitals.
• The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
• One of Ingram Magazine’s “2020 Best Companies to Work for” (large employer category) and one of the “Best Hospitals in Kansas for Nurses” (according to nurse.org).
Great things are happening at Olathe Health and we would love for YOU to join our team today!
EEO Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
- Certified Professional Coder
- Registered Health Information Technician
- State Laws
- Regulatory Compliance