To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • West Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Other Great Industries
QA - Quality Control
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for applying knowledge of statistical process control analysis in a manufacturing environment to administer existing process control programs.
- Measure operational processes and collect data used to administer existing process control programs; follow established sampling methods.
- Using the collected data, update and distribute a variety of summary reports such as specification compliance or operational efficiency and output. Report established key performance indicator (KPI) data to OSI Aurora as directed.
- Analyze data using statistical methods to identify gaps between actual operational results and established objectives; apply process control program resolutions, referring new or complex situations to next higher level.
- Work with department supervisors and managers to develop solutions to existing issues, make recommendations to management, and implement approved changes.
- Participate in a variety of continuous improvement initiatives including, but not limited to, the development of plans for reducing waste in materials, time and costs.
- Maintain 5S and similar Lean Manufacturing programs; compile data, report results, identify gaps, research and recommend solutions, changes or improvements to close gaps.
- Assist in training production employees and plant management on existing programs of principles of statistical process control, 5S and develop new training programs on process improvement tools as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis methodologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, with peers, management and customers.
Job ID: 2017205
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.