Appointment Scheduler Opening!! (Portsmouth, VA)
Apex Systems has an URGENT NEED for Multiple Patient Appointment Schedulers to support one of our small Government integrator clients. This role is a 6-months contract-to-hire opportunity in Portsmouth, VA. Please see below for details!
APPLY HERE With a RESUME:
If you're interested in hearing more about this position please send your resume to Tyler at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Appointment Scheduler
Position Title: Patient Appointment Scheduler (Full-Time)
Pay Rate On Contract: $12.42/per hour
Pay Rate at Permanent: $16.66/per hour
Contract: 6 months to permanent hire
Location: Naval Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP), Portsmouth, VA
Clearance Required: Must hold or be eligible for Secret Security clearance
Schedule Options: **(Rotating Weekends = Every Other Weekend)**
?11:30am – 8:00pm M-F + rotating weekend.
- 7am -3:30pm M-F + rotating weekends,
- 8am-5pm M-F + rotating weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Patient Appointment Scheduler is required to provide patient appointing services over the telephone at the Hampton Roads Appointment Center, Portsmouth, VA, in support of Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs)
- The Patient Appointment Scheduler will make appointments and coordinate appointments with other direct care system facilities on the Composite Health Care System (CHCS) platform as required.
- The Patient Appointment Clerk/Scheduler will perform outgoing calls when correcting appointment errors, rescheduling or canceling appointments.
- These corrections may require canceling an appointment, rescheduling an appointment or transferring to the appropriate clinic if an appropriate appointment is not available.
- Patient appointments will be made using only Department of Defense (DoD) approved standard appointment types, business rules, and appointment detail codes as detailed in the Military Health System (MHS) Guide to Access Success.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Multilateral Trading Facility
Multi Health Systems