Our client, an immigration firm, based in San Francisco is seeking a Paralegal to join their team. This Paralegal position is an immediate opening via Robert Half Legal for candidates with a passion for immigration. You might be a good fit for this position, if you are motivated and exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
- The paralegal will assist attorneys in preparation of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions, including PERM Labor Certification Applications. The paralegal may also prepare applications for adjustment of status and naturalization.
- The successful candidate must be able to work with moderate supervision and guidance in reviewing case documents and preparing employment based immigration applications for filing with various government agencies.
- Communicate with clients and foreign nationals regarding procedural and case processing issues. Review and approve client billing under supervision of attorney. Oversee status of cases using case management and billing systems.
- Run reports to monitor deadlines.
- PERM applications are a MUST
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- 1+ years of relevant immigration experience
- Capability to own projects
- Should be savvy spreadsheets
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to work independently
- H-1B experience desired
The firm is willing to offer competitive compensation as well.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Immigration Paralegal
for more information.