To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- James McEnerney
- Phone: 9197601112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Raleigh, NC
Posted 30 days ago
Top Skills Details1. Esri ArcGIS - Being able to build add-ons into ArcGIS. Not just be able to use it, they must be able to expand it's ability to provide more offerings.
2. C# Development - Minimum of 5 years of of C# development with a preference of MVVM as the framework.
3. Experience working in Agile/Scrum Teams - They have stand up scrums 3 times a week and are moving to 5 days a week.
Nice to have - Familiarity with Python Development
* Proven knowledge and experience in software development and coding technologies (C#, .NET)
* Sound experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
* Experience creating custom applications for Geographic Information System (GIS) related applications
* Experience building applications on Esri products such as ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Mobile
* Experience with the MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) framework is highly desirable.
This position would be supporting the Esri ArcGIS platform and helping develop new solutions and product offerings for their customers. They'll need to deliver C# code through an agile process, as they're ramping up they're doing Scrum 3 days and moving to 5, and it's a common agile development cycle, people are encouraged to collaborate
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.