Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$16.00 to $17.00 hourly
If you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users, Robert Half Technology has the Desktop Support Technician role for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the Bloomington, Indiana, area.
What you do as the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
What you bring to the role: - 1+ year of experience in a help desk/desktop support role - A+ certification required - MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience - Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals - Outstanding customer service skills For more information contact Alysha Biemolt at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or send resumes to [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.