Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity that will enable you to utilize your HR and recruiting experience? Be part of a team that values the knowledge and experience of all team members! Lasko Products, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of portable fans and heaters for over 100 years, is seeking a Recruiter to join our team in West Chester, Pennsylvania. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the recruiting efforts for the company. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of their needs and candidate expectations.
- Recruit active and passive talent through building and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrate ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials, such as booking travel and accommodations for out of state candidates.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborates with the human resources team during the offer process, identifying start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company that supports Lasko’s mission as the leading home comfort products company.
- Be a storyteller and interview candidates by presenting Lasko’s unique story as it relates to our company, products, and culture.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including campus recruiting and job fairs
Required Skills/Experience that you will bring to the job
- At least three to five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experienced in all forms of current online sourcing tools and techniques and networking including LinkedIn and Career Builder
- Experience working with an ATS and HRIS for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates; i.e. ADP, UltiPro, etc.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
We offer a competitive starting salary and generous annual bonus plus a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance; company paid life insurance, disability, and a telemedicine program; voluntary additional life, dental & vision plans, plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Human Resources Information System (Hris)