Digital Realty is one of the world’s largest data center companies providing enterprises with collocation and scale solutions with best in class connectivity, cloud and data-centric solutions.
Now is the time to join Digital Realty and the journey underway to be the world’s trusted foundation powering digital ambitions to our customers, prospects and partners. Digital Realty’s heritage is understanding a customer’s local to global data center needs to address mixed workloads and densities. Enterprises are adapting IT strategies on-the-fly to meet rapidly evolving demands. As data creation and consumption are increasing, so are the tools, clouds, networks and resources needed to support it. This data gravity effect can lead to global workflow management that isn’t consistent across deployments, only compounding the complexities. As one of the world’s largest data center companies, Digital Realty is seeking a motivator and imaginative professions to grow our Enterprise business with collocation and scale offerings combined best in class connectivity, cloud and data-centric solutions/
- Leads and manages an account team centered on selling collocation & scale data center offerings, cloud, connectivity and data solutions to Enterprise Accounts (assigned portfolio)
- Develops, manages and closes Colocation/Scale opportunities to Exceed quarterly sales targets in range of $30k to $45k net new MRR;
- Ability to manage a direct/B2B sales approach focused on new business acquisition (new logo)
- Ability to grow and expand existing clients (MRR growth)
- Employ a consultative sales approach across all levels of the client decision-making spectrum, with a focus on developing client relationship(s) across key personas
- Coordinates and leads Digital Realty’s extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Success Manager, Sales Operations and internal / external partners (Channel & Alliances)
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts
- Builds relationships and manages plans with key partners across assigned accounts/prospects base
- Demonstrates consistent intra-region selling and occasional cross region exports (EMEA/APAC)
- Uses network of peer representatives in Channel & Alliance partners to prioritize, plan and penetrate accounts
- Researches and documents detailed understanding of assigned portfolio (account base and territory) and organizational landscape on high propensity accounts
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing revenue across assigned account portfolio
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match to Digital Realty solutions in partnership with SEs/SAs
- Delivers pitch in partnership with SE/SAs and tailors pitch to customer needs
- Sells full suite of Digital Realty offerings to include global footprint
- Uses external partners to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- Actively monitors and maintains status of opportunities in SFDC & Clari following Digital Realty’s sales forecasting guidance
- Identifies at risk accounts, expiring contracts and forecasts churn
- Prioritizes list of accounts/prospects for short and long-term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives
- Provides accurate forecasts
- Coordinates with Opportunity Development Team to strategize lead & sales opportunity qualification
- Pursues the highest propensity prospects, pipeline/ funnel management (skilled in cold calling prospects and building industry contacts & relations)
- Facilitates commercial offer and contract negotiations in partnership with Sales Management, optimizing commercial terms possible
- Understands commercial levers and channel & alliance partners with sales leadership, asset management and legal to recommend deal structure
- Facilitates customer and partner relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- At least 7-10 years of quantifiable experience in direct Enterprise account sales and management
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to deliver unique customer, prospect and partner experience
- Accomplished in building relationships and joint selling initiatives with Channel & Alliance partners
- Skilled in Enterprise/B2B solution selling and relationship management
- Accomplished in new logo acquisition sales in the colocation, cloud solutions, IT services, telecommunications, or related technology vertical
- Demonstrable experience in C-Level selling and C-level relationship development within global clients operating complex, matrix driven structures
- Excellent knowledge of big data trends (Data Gravity, Internet of Things, Social Media, Content, Cloud Adoption).
- Strong understanding of the data center, network and cloud industry.
- Demonstrable experience in applying knowledge of Hybrid, Private and Public Cloud architectures, including the implementation and management of these solutions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of sales tools (SFDC & Clari) while following Digital Realty’s sales management & forecasting guidance (MEDDPICC)
- Maintains a Proven proficiency of Digital Realty solution offerings and value proposition
- Committed to Digital Realty’s Promise & Core Values
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC SKILLS FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
ENTER HERE - ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE FOR THIS JOB NOT ALREADY LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Business To Business