Our client is currently seeking a Web Developer for a contract w/ right to hire, (W-2 Consultants ONLY - NO C2C/Agencies) to inquire contact Brian Kubiak 732.497.4294,
, must be local to NJ.
The Web Developer will develop and maintain publishing solutions to create a better web presence and user experience for the clients website. The incumbent will be part of a Scrum team working in a fast-paced environment in close collaboration with other developers, testers and business product owners.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
• Develop well-designed, secure, testable, efficient software adhering to best-practice coding standards.
• Collaborate with web designers to create website layout/user interface according to specifications.
• Collaborate with back-end developers to design and integrate service APIs.
• Integrate and configure tools and processes for packaging and deploying front-end code assets.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements needed for developing front-end features.
• Create and maintain relevant software design documentation on the Wiki or other formats as required.
• Be an active participant in Scrum meetings including daily stand-ups, elaboration, design, planning and retrospective meetings.
• Identify and develop solutions for performance, security and cross-browser issues.
• Mentor development team members on front-end development and design.
• Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends, identify, promote and judiciously integrate relevant ones into our development environment.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science.
• Minimum 4 years relevant programming experience in a commercial setup required.
• Expert level HTML/CSS skills, including HTML5 and CSS3 required.
• Intermediate to Advanced level Angular skills and working experience with typescript required.
• Knowledge of XML and JSON, understanding of data modeling Concepts.
• 2-3 years of Java or any other Object Oriented developmental experience helpful.
• Intermediate to Advanced level experience with tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM, Less, etc. required.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English required.
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with source control solutions such as SVN and GIT desired.
• Experience with Jira and other Atlassian tools helpful.
• Understanding of common application architecture design patterns (i.e., MVC, MVVM)