To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Engineer II
Perspecta • Chantilly, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) constructs and tools to develop, integrate, and maintain enterprise level architectures that captures future states and capabilities. A key focus of this effort will be the integration of the data from other Systems Engineering disciplines (DOORS NextGen, JRIA, Project, etc.) to produce reports, visualizations and analysis in response to leadership queries and working with the customer and user representatives to appropriately reflect capabilities, budget programs, roadmaps, and dependencies. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in Enterprise level Systems Engineering within the GEOINT or other applicable NSG or IC domain. Architecture data will be modeled in accordance with the agreed meta-model for the agency, based on the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the IC PAG and using industry standard architecture tools including Magic Draw and CAMEO System Modeler across multiple time epochs. Specific task responsibilities may include:
- Elicitation and capture of stakeholder needs
- Develop of system models using existing requirements, interface documentation, and related design and systems engineering documents
- Provide MBSE/SysML tool and language support to the systems engineering team
- Integrate models from requirements management, architecture, and systems engineering software
- Participate in converting from document-based to model-based architectures, participate in refactoring of existing models
- Support the transition to an MBSE approach to architecture and data to enable agility and efficiency across engineering teams
- Apply conceptual and logical data architecture concepts; collaborating on and coordinating changes to data models required to integrate and normalize data across functional areas
- Support Architecture integration sessions with architecture skill center staff, customer stakeholders, industry, and contractor support personnel
- Develop architectural assessments, presentations, white papers and other analyses, as required, to communicate architecture concepts and demonstrate value to customers not versed in architecture principles
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 1+ years in Systems Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of MBSE methods and tools for architecture development, analysis, requirements or Interfaces analysis
- Excellent facilitation, oral presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team, and/or lead a team of other architects/engineers
- Knowledge of CAMEO System Modeler or other NoMagic tool suites
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with IC, NSG or NGA operations (including mission partners)
- Experience working with DoD Services & combatant commands
- EA Certification by a recognized Government or academic institution
- Working knowledge of agile engineering principles, Scrum agile, or SAFe Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Model Based System Engineering and how it will augment traditional architecture methods
- Knowledge of the NGA acquisition process and RFC process to include RFC preparation
- Experience in End to End performance analysis
- Awareness and use of key community reference models (JARM, FEA-CRM)