RN Charge Nurse
Full Time Positions Available on Day & Night Shifts
12 Hour Shifts
Days: 6 am - 6 pm * Nights: 6 pm - 6 am
Now under new management!
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Harrison Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of companies. We are currently seeking RNs with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana, and will have at least 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in Long Term Care.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must be available to work every other weekend
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Long Term Care