To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenbelt, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Configuration Management Specialist
SGT Inc • Greenbelt, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Degree Required - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, related field, or equivalent
KBRwyle is looking for a Configuration Management Specialist with the right experience and skills to support our NASA customer in Washington, D.C. On our team of integrated, mission-focused personnel, you’ll work side-by-side with our NASA customers to meet their evolving needs and tackle the exciting challenges that come with supporting NASA, the #1 place to work in the Federal Government.
- Develop and maintain configuration management plans.
- Schedule and document configuration management reviews.
- Monitor configuration control processes and ensure procedures meet client organization specifications.
- Implement change control processes.
- Perform configuration audits using knowledge of Government regulations, manuals, technical orders, standards, and industry publications related to configuration/data management.
- Experience working with Rational Team Concert.
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with application developers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and capable of conducting both self-directed independent work, and participating in inter-disciplinary teams.
- Individual must meet government NACI and citizenship/permanent residency requirements for access to NASA HQ. Extensive background investigation will be performed as a prerequisite of position.
Other Desired Skills
- Defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans, and other quality assurance assessments.
- Experience writing user acceptance test scripts/
- Experience designing and/or developing automated testing systems using commercial tools, scripts, and data sets.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, related field, or equivalent; 10 years of configuration management experience.