Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Xoriant Corporation, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Job Title: Manager, Architecture
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Duration: 6+ Months Contract
You will have a unique opportunity to create a Strategy that extends across on-prem, public and private cloud services.
- Will lead a core team of Architects and promote best practices and cohesion.
- Create near and long-term technology roadmaps, making assertions about technology directions, customer value and improved ‘Design, Build, Operate’ velocity in partnership with product and engineering leaders.
- Evaluate the pre-release of RHI core technology product(s) new features or enhancements to existing functionality, consult and align with business product managers to address potential business impact and release schedule.
- Conduct architecture product roadmap reviews. Ensure that architecture achieves the desire quality attributes such as security, scalability, and resilience, from the end system, product, service, or module. Additionally, track the legacy product footprint and develop timelines to mitigate risk and avoid end of support for the product lifecycle.
- Partner with Product Management regarding future platform and technology issues and the effect of decisions on current and future projects. Propose the creation and/or development of advanced foundational architecture that will enable future feature expansion
- Own M365 governance of the various product/solution architectures including (1) ongoing reengineering and modification of the existing architectures; (2) creating or developing architectural advances to accommodate future features and capabilities while maintaining architectural adaptability; and (3) driving the feasibility of alternative directions in future architecture/platform development through the creation of models, prototypes, and protocols.
- Provide governance on the optimal path to a common platform
- Engage with leadership and functional teams across Robert Half and Protiviti to ensure the technology architecture addresses security and protection of data, information systems and equipment; actively helps inform and identify opportunities to implement security, privacy, risk management and disaster recovery initiatives and best practices.
- Finally, you are passionate about technology enable business transformation, engineering culture, and have significant experience energizing and coordinating technology organizations across multiple locations.
- Reporting into the senior director of Architecture and Engineering and drive a technology vision with high visibility to business and IT executives’ leadership.
- Investigate new technologies and develop feasibility projections regarding their potential impact upon the future technology marketplace
- Support infrastructure and operations of services balancing the importance of security, deployment, and management of services
- Evaluate soundness of potential technology acquisitions and provides formal analysis of recommendations regarding capabilities, utility within the scope of the Robert Half’s existing technologies, integration issues and technology-based benefits
- Champion architecture framework (TOGAF) and patterns to enable and accelerate agile software development practices (Test-driven development, including Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) to enable ‘design, build, operate’ model.
- Act as a conduit between Architecture, Build and Operate teams and members. Work across/with Solution Architects from different organizations. Introduce/mentor teams with new technology.
- Provide architecture and design for large development efforts. Perform technical evaluations of new technology and acquisition candidates as required.
- Lead the creation of enterprise technology standards and guidelines. Proactively engage with the business stakeholders across the company, as well as the security and compliance teams.
- Define and implement technology strategy such that we can reduce the number of similar technologies, consolidate on standards, and leverage to abstract and generalize such that common patterns can be extracted from the implementation "noise."
- Partner with the Product and Technical leaders across RHI Brands, Regions and Functions to set the cultural tone for the engineering and product organization, ensuring that the architecture is focused on enabling and delivering the roadmap, and inspired and motivated to build world-class solutions
- Represent the Architecture and Engineering team in technology in business and/or partner meetings, and lead key technical engagements with our strategic technology partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience leading architecture and engineering at a SaaS/product/technology company
- BS or MS in Engineering or computer science
- The ability to communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and to drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large, matrixed organization
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with technical and business groups internally and externally
- Multi-cloud provider experience is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Disclaimer: You are receiving this information as we believe it will be useful for you. If you do not want to receive such information from us in the future, you can click
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Computing
- Continuous Integration