At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldnt be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
Were looking for a Senior Financial Analyst that will contribute develop and shape best-in-class finance professionals. You will lead a robust, high-performing finance team. You will innovate and drive process changes through trust and transparency with top GDIT leadership.
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
A Day in the Life of a Sr. Finance Analyst:
- Serves as the principal point of contact on specific assigned programs
- Performs various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the programs performance against budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Supports Program Managers in managing, tracking and making recommendations to improve program financial performance.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations;
- Participates in the preparation and review of ECP cost proposals on existing programs and contract modifications.
- Identifies cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Ensure proactive cash management across assigned programs.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
What youll need:
- 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and effectively handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to succinctly brief executive leadership
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline or equivalent education, professional training or work experience.
- Government contracting experience is extremely beneficial
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Unconstrained, creative thinker
- Problem Solver
- Technology savvy; Lead digital solutions to automate processes
- Results driven
- Team Player
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Knowledge of Oracle Financials a plus.
Must be proficient in MS Excel
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving